A world of music at your fingertips.
Naim has long argued the case for simplicity. Simpler hi-fi sounds better, is easier to use, and is ultimately more rewarding to live with.
The Naim Audio app, available on iOS and Android devices, provides simple yet comprehensive control over both your music and the network-connected Naim Audio components used to play it. You can adjust volume, skip, pause and play tracks, scroll through album art, create playlists and store favourite radio stations to be easily accessed later.
The Naim app for iOS also goes one step further than simple control, allowing you to browse your music in new and innovative ways. Integration with Rovi’s vast online music database adds layers of rich detail including biographies, discographies, reviews, similar music recommendations and more. It’s all up to you, of course: you can choose to explore those unexpected links between composers, performers and recordings, or you can simply hit ‘Play’ and leave the hard work to your system.
Technical Features | Naim app
- Controls Naim Audio streaming products: Mu-so, Mu-so Qb, NDS, NDX, ND5 XS, NAC-N 272, NAC-N 172 XS and all Uniti all-in-one players, as well as the Uniti Core hard disk server*.
- UPnP library browsing with album art support, search and playback controls
- Input selection
- Build and edit playlists
- iRadio browsing, search, preset saving and selection
- Full cover art support
- Multiroom support including ‘party mode’ and group volume control
- Automatic discovery of Naim Audio streaming products
- USB/iPod browsing and playback control
- System automation compatibility provides volume and input control on compatible Naim
- Audio devices
- Over-the-air updates for the Mu-so and new Uniti ranges
- Rovi database support with layers of extended music data available*
*Owners of other Naim hard disk servers will still need to use the n-serve app.
learn more about the Naim app