Naim NAIT XS 2 Integrated Amplifier
At 70 watts per channel, the Naim NAIT XS 2 Integrated Amplifier is more powerful than its NAIT XS predecessor. It also features numerous refinements to enhance its music making still further: ceramic heat sink technology, constant current source drive electronics, a reconfigured internal layout to optimize signal paths, and custom manufactured film style capacitors in all audio critical locations.
Constructed in a slimline aluminum enclosure, the Naim NAIT XS 2 Integrated Amplifier provides six analog inputs and the same innovative Class-A headphone amplifier as the SUPERNAIT 2. With any amplifier however the proof of its technology is in the listening. The NAIT XS 2 is both powerful and delicate, dynamic and even-handed. It does everything the music asks and delivers everything that a Naim amplifier should.
Naim NAIT XS 2 Integrated Amplifier Features
- 70W per channel power output
- Six inputs with support for both DIN and RCA connections
- 1/4” (6.35mm) headphone output and high quality class-A headphone amplifier
- Ceramic heat sink isolation for improved sound quality on power and preamp section
- AV bypass mode for simple connection to an existing AV system
- Preamplifier, power amplifier and subwoofer connections
learn more about the Naim NAIT XS 2 Integrated Amplifier