Naim SUPERNAIT 2 Integrated Amplifier
In terms of both performance and hardware, the Naim SUPERNAIT 2 integrated amplifier is conceptually as close as possible to separate pre and power amps in a single box. The SUPERNAIT 2 borrows advanced technology from flagship Naim preamplifiers and employs the latest Naim DR (Discrete Regulator) techniques in its power supply, which sits at the forefront of Naim amplifier technology. It is also housed in the classic, Naim full-height extruded aluminum enclosure.
It doesn’t miss any music either. The SUPERNAIT 2 is never fazed by the demands of either speaker or music. It simply delivers dynamic, detailed and engaging music that can’t fail to move you.
Technical Features | Naim SUPERNAIT 2 integrated amplifier
- 80W per channel power output
- Six individually decoupled and hand-wired inputs with support for both DIN and RCA connections
- Built in Naim DR (Discrete Regulator) power supply for preamplifier section
- 1/4” (6.35mm) headphone output and high quality class-A headphone amplifier
- Ceramic heat sink isolation for improved sound quality on power and preamp sections
- Dedicated subwoofer output
- Powered input for use with StageLine or SuperLine phono stage
learn more about the Naim SUPERNAIT 2 integrated amplifier